Monday, September 21, 2015

6 more weeks to go!

This weekend I made it to 34 weeks. With 6-7 weeks to go, I can't believe our little boy will be here in a blink of an eye. For the most part, things are ready. This weekend I washed the car seat, my bag is 90% packed and we are just finishing the details of the nursery. I also purchased a rock n play, similar to a bassinet for the baby to be in our room. This is more compact than our pack n play we had for Sullivan. Next week we have our last ultrasound. This will be the last time we see our bug before we are holding him in our arms.

At 34 weeks the baby is just getting bigger, and strengthening his lungs. The articles say he's the size of a cantaloupe. 

Mike has one more Red Piglet show this weekend and then hopefully we can find some time to spoil our only child (for now) with some one on one time and maybe a special weekend trip. 

Loving cool fall days, and hoping our 80 degree days are over soon. This momma loves fall!! My favorite season of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...