Thursday, December 20, 2012

Saying Good Bye....

It's been 27 years of memories in my parent's house on Clay Street. 

My parents have lived in the same house for 30 years. We've been making memories, everything from me being brought home from the hospital, graduations of all three children, daycare with kids who are now grown up, marriages and grandbabies. On Friday this house will be sold and someone else will be making memories in it. 

Although it's bittersweet and sad to say good bye to house that hold so much meaning I am glad to see my parents in a more updated and nicer house to make new memories in. I am so happy my parents have moved, the new house is wonderful. 

Here are some photos I'd like to share, enjoy....

My last photo of the house as I said good bye last weekend.

Taken the year my brother graduated from high school in May 1994

Handprints placed in the cement floor in our garage, mine are the prints next to 1990

My dad and I hanging out in our living room. I was 6 years old

My parents' new home 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...