Sunday, December 2, 2012

My apologizes


Can you believe it has been almost a month since my last post! My apologize to all my readers, family and friends. Time is flying by but I can say I am back and will resume to regular posting (I hope). 


On top of Daylight Savings messing our schedule up, I have also have more hours and a more hectic schedule at work, plus the holidays in full swing and a growing baby boy. I am trying my best and keeping up and then one thing I'm slacking in is blogging. 

Sullivan had his first Thanksgiving a couple of weeks ago. It was a wonderful time with my family. We also celebrated two of my nephews birthdays that day. Derek turned 2 and Nolan turned 6.


We are now preparing for Christmas in 23 days. Tree is up, some Christmas cookies have been made, shopping is over half done and Christmas cards were ordered tonight. It's hard to believe it's December already let alone Christmas coming with temperatures in the 50s this week. We will enjoy it while it lasts!

Sullivan is learning so much. By now he is:
  • Holding his own bottle
  • Screaming all the time
  • Rolling over like a pro, mostly from on his right side although he can roll to his left. 
  • Sleeping from 8 pm to about midnight, eating then going back to sleep until 6 or 7.
  • Knows his mommy and daddy and can get scared when others hold him.
  • learning on sitting on his own, slowly we've been working on this mainly we need to work on him not fling himself backwards or hunching forward to face plant himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...