Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lunch Date

Yesterday Sullivan and I had a lunch date at Panera with my friend Heidi and her son William. Mike and I met Heidi and her husband at our lamaze class. We started chatting after we found out that we shared the same due date. When our lamaze class was over, Heidi and I stayed in contact sharing our progress till the end of our pregnancies. 

Heidi's son William was born early on June 18th and Sullivan was born late on July 6th making them 18 days apart. We've still been in contact sharing our journeys as first time mommies. Today we met each others little boys for the first time. It was so great getting together with Heidi and talking about all the new things happening in our lives. I hope we can continue to stay in contact and share our experiences.

Here's the boys hanging out, taking naps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...