Sunday, August 12, 2012

Farmers Market

Yesterday morning Sullivan and I headed to the Farmers Market. I've been itching to head there on a Saturday morning for a while now and yesterday was the perfect morning. It was a bit chilly out but a gorgeous one at that. We packed up, put the stroller in the trunk and drove downtown. By the time I pulled out of the driveway, Sullivan decided he'd rather take a nap then see what's at the market. Worked just fine for me, I was able to leisurely browse all the vendors.


Here's my loot! I purchased some green beans, sweet corn, a mini apple pie for the hubby and this ADORABLE owl hat for Sullivan. It will be awhile for his little head to fit in it but when he does the camera will be snappin'.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...