Monday, August 13, 2012

Another year older

Today I celebrate my 27th birthday. Where has this year gone? It amazes me how much my life has changed since the last year. I have gotten married and had a baby. My 26th year was the best one yet and I can't wait to see what this year will bring. 

Sullivan and I hung out all day long. We got lots done and had time to snuggle. This morning we ran errands, made cupcakes for my birthday, made a wonderful supper, gave Sullivan a bath, picked up the house and now I am writing a blog posting. Life is good. I am so blessed to have wonderful family and friends. I also have the best husband ever and the cutest little boy in the world.

Mike spoiled me with flowers and ordering me a personalized charm necklace off of Etsy. I cannot wait for it to arrive. This necklace will have Sullivan's name on it with his birthstone, our last name initial with our anniversary stamped on it, a charm with Mike and I's initials, and a cross. It's perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...