Friday, February 3, 2012

11 days to go....

Well I'm 19 weeks, it's already February, aaannnnndd only 11 days to go till Valentine's Day. That means we are getting closer to finding out if baby Nelson is a boy or girl. I'm so excited!!! 

Mike and I have been enjoying our time at home. Since the holidays are over we've snuggled in on the weekends and haven't done a whole lot. Last weekend one of my best friends, Heather, came to visit me. I had such a wonderful time seeing her, catching up, doing a little shopping and going out for lunch. 

                                                            Heather and I

Last night Mike and I went over to my cousin Dave and his wife Lindsey's house. It was time to get together for another dinner party. We were so excited to sit down and eat that I forgot to take pictures of our wonderful meal. The menu was ham, loaded mashed potatoes, and broccoli. Appetizer was bacon wrapped pheasant. Mike and I have never tried pheasant before but we gave it a go and it was delicious! But the shining star of the evening was the dessert. Lindsey made homemade cheesecake and let me tell you, it was the bomb diggaddy!!  BEST CHEESECAKE EVER.

                                                               A pheasant

This weekend will go fast. I have to work tomorrow morning and then Mike and I are going to try and go to a public market in Waterloo. Should be fun! Sunday it's church and the Super Bowl. My parents are also thinking of driving down to spend Sunday afternoon with us. 


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...