Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cravings.....cravings...cravings

Since I have been pregnant I haven't had any weird cravings. Early in my pregnancy I had to have pickles. I would eat almost a jar of them babies a week, but then that faded. Until recently it's fired back up, but with a twist, Virgin Bloody Mary's with pickles!!

Since Mike and I went to Teluwut in Osage to meet Mike's parents for dinner last Friday, I have been hooked. I've been thinking about them for a while and decided to treat myself to one that night. It was sooooo good. 

Then on Valentine's Day Mike and I went out to Applebee's for dinner and I had one that night. After that night, I wanted another, so I bought this bottle of bloody mary mix. The brand is Zing Zang and if you like bloody marys this is the brand to get. It's award winning, first place bloody mary mix and I agree.

Now my cravings have been satisfied. I'm having one as I speak write. Mix the bloody mary mix with a little pickle juice and squeeze of a lime. Garnish with a pickle.

Baby has been moving a lot since our ultra sound. Guess since we know the babies a BOY, he's decided to show me his kicking skills. Mike and I are so excited! I already have gotten an outfit too. My wonderful friend Allison, surprised me with a present in the mail. After opening it I almost cried, such a cute baby boy outfit. I'm sure he will love it. Thanks Allison!



Have a great week everyone, I hear it supposed to be nice in Iowa. We'll take it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...