Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dinner Time!!

I've been MIA lately but only because I've been taking it easy.......and well my life has been uneventful.

Tonight Mike and I hosted our monthly dinner party. This is the second time we have been host and hostess. I had a busy day ahead of me with work and a eye doctor appointment that afternoon. So, my menu had to include the help of a crock pot. This evening our guests are in for a treat.

Menu:
Swiss Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Dinner Rolls
Homemade white cake with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting served with ice cream

Guests arrived to a festive Easter decorated table and a glimpse of dessert. My cousin Dave was ready for cake before we even sat down for dinner.










A fun night was had with great conversation and everyone left with full bellies. Now onto the remainder of my busy week. Tomorrow: meeting after work till 8, Thursday morning bright and early a dentist appointment, Friday is the bank's annual meeting until 6:30 and Saturday morning I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...