Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Our 4 year old

Today we celebrate our first born. The little boy who made me a mommy 4 years ago. My life change forever the day he came into our lives and I couldn't imagine what it would be like without him. He's full of spirit, sharp as a tack, remembers everything, loves to collect things, draws for hours and is the best big brother to Jett. At times I find him playing with Jett, sharing or even singing him a song. Sullivan is a great helper most of the time and amazes us with his love towards people close to him. 
They saw parents are role models to children but I think it's children that teach their parents. Sullivan has taught me patience, how to truly feel a deeper love for anything else, and how most of all in the eyes of a young child- life is about living and not sweating about all the little things in life. 

Happy 4th birthday sweet boy. We love you to the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...