Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I know many people hate this holiday or just think it's another day, but I love it and plan to make all holidays special for my family. Call me a hopeless romantic (maybe that's because I watch too many chick flicks) but I love Valentine's Day. I love showing my man how much I love him and know I'm lucky enough to share it with two boys.

This weekend we prepped Sullivan's Valentine's for his friends at daycare and decided to have a little mini valentine's photo shoot. Usually our little "photo shoots" take a whole lot of effort from both Mike and I and we are lucky to get one or two "lucky shots" that work. Sullivan was being so good with this one and hammin' it up for the camera. Maybe he's getting used to these? Doubtful.

Hopefully you are doing something special with your loved one(s). Everyday we should tell them "I love you." But today, I say go all out!






  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...