Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The home stretch of winter?

It appears we've been hibernating for what I hope is the tail end of winter. Hopefully I still have some loyal readers. 

My excuse is...life is busy. Our little boy is getting busier and busier. Between what I sometimes think is the "terrible twos" already and Mike and I both working full time jobs it seems like we never have time to catch up and just absorb all of our little Sullivan. Lately I've been trying to take time to do that so blogging has been pushed to the back burner. 

Our little Sullivan is almost 21 months old. He's the right combination of spunky and sweet. He is very attached to all of his blankies, "Woof" his puppy and "Baby" his bear. Every night we haul him and all his loot into his crib and then back out every morning. As annoying as it can be at 5:30 in the morning, I love it! And trust me, he does keep track and will know if we leave one behind. Sullivan also can count to 6. Right now he loves Elmo, buses, any cleaning supplies or equipment,  "buttball" which is a football or a basketball and being outside. Hopefully the weather will warm up and keep getting warmer so we can go for some walks. We went for one walk so far this year and Sullivan cried most of the way. I think it was because it was a little cold yet, he was hungry and the sun was in his eyes. We will try again, hopefully soon!

This past weekend, Mike's parents came to visit. Sullivan loved it. Him and his grandma read books and played for a long time. Hoping this week goes fast so the weekend get here. I love weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...