Monday, March 31, 2014

Breaking it in

We had a beautiful and productive weekend. It so nice to have warmer weather and sunshine. It seems to lift everyone spirits and get the itch to be active, productive, and energized. We did all of that this weekend. We cleaned out our storage in the car port, cleaned some windows, made a nice meal, ran errands, cleaned out the van, put together our new bike trailer/stroller and went for a ride. 

We made an investment, by purchasing a bike trailer that converts to a jogging stroller and a regular stroller. This new investment also fits two, however I have no news. We are just thinking ahead for when/if we have another. In the meantime Sullivan has more than enough room for himself and any toys and stuffed animals he wants to bring along. 

It was a little bit of a pain to put together, mainly for the poor instructions that were included. Now that we have it set up, currently in the jogging stroller option, I love it! I think Sullivan will love it too, he did  enjoy his first ride but it took a little while. Our little man is VERY independent and wanted to get out and push it rather than riding in it. 

Here's a couple of snapshots of us after we got home. Pardon the horrible picture of me, I was not aware I was in the picture. Also, no I did not coordinate my attire with the stroller. I did however have someone ask me that as we were out on our walk. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...