Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Day for Mother's

Today is a day to celebrate the special mothers in our lives. Whether it be your mother, mother-in-law, step mother, sister, sister-in-law, grandma, great grandma, wife, friend or any mother-to-be; hopefully you showered them with love and appreciation. We say every day should be a day to give thanks and to show someone you care but the truth is, it's pretty nice having these extra special days like Mother's Day. I'm so thankful for all the mothers in my live. My mother, my sisters, my grandmother, friends and mother-in-law have all played a special role in my life as I learned to become a mother myself. I'm so grateful to have such amazing women to go to and to hand down family traditions and values. 

This weekend Sullivan and I traveled back home for a high school friend's bridal shower and bachlorette party. It was great seeing people I do not see enough. It also was nice to be home and spend Mother's day with my mother and sisters. We celebrated by going out to dinner at Teluwut in Cresco and then a little get together at mom and dad's. 

My Mother's day was perfect. We got home still early on Sunday morning and I spent the day with my two loves. We ran some errands, played outside, watched a movie and all took a nap. A perfect Mother's day it was! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...