Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Breakfast on the Farm

This weekend we headed up to my parents house. There was a lot happening: fireman dance, Irish Fest, and breakfast on the farm. A community college in Calmar has an annual breakfast on the farm for the community to take a tour of the dairy buildings, see cows, and eat dairy! 

On Saturday morning, Sullivan and I met my sister and her family for breakfast. Sullivan had a great time. Some of his favorites were petting the baby calves and drinking milk from a milk carton. 








We also spent the day visiting my grandparents and hanging out with Asher and Landon. 




Later that evening my mom watched Sullivan while Mike and I met up with some friends to head up town to the dance. It was so fun to have some adult interaction, drink a couple of adult beverages and catch up with one of my best friends. 

This week's agenda is preparing the house for a birthday party! Lots of planning, cleaning and tidying up. I can't believe in less than two weeks we will have a two year old running around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...