Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fathers

Happy Father's Day Dads! Today was a perfect day spent with two very special fathers, my dad and my husband. I could ask for two better dads in my life. My husband is an amazing father to Sullivan. He makes Sullivan laugh and giggle in ways I cannot. We definitely balance each other out and provide lessons, advice and parenting to our little boy that the other one can't. 



My dad is also very special to me. When I was little, I loved tagging along to anywhere my dad went. Today, more than ever, I look up to my dad very much. I consider him a true role model. He always goes above and beyond to help anyone out and has always put his children, wife, and grandchildren first before himself. I can only hope Sullivan will be as amazing as his father and grandfathers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...