Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Watch Out World!

I have been long overdue for a blog post. So much has happened to. I feel our little boy is growing too fast for us to even following. About a month ago he started rolling over from his back to his tummy. It took him way to long to show mommy. He was showing off his skills to Mike and Christi, our daycare provider. 

Then he started rolling over from his tummy to his back about two and a half weeks ago. I knew it wouldn't be long and as I suspected this morning at 6:45 when Sullivan was bright eyed, bushy tailed and happy as a clam he rolled from his back to his tummy and then from his tummy to his back and back to his tummy. Did you catch that??

On top of me being the first to see this new trick I managed to catch it on video for everyone else to see. Watch out world, Sullivan is on the move. Need to baby proof asap....




1 comment:

  1. I need to see you guys soon!! Sullivan is growing up way too fast! - Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...