- Smiling and showing off his dimples to anyone who talks to him
- Saying "who"
- Holding his head up really well, he loves the boppy
- sleeping anywhere from 4 to 7 hours straight at night before needing a feeding. On average it's 4 to 5 hours. We got 7 hours on Thursday night and it was wonderful.
- Putting his hands on the bottle when he's eating
- and here's the big one.......ROLLING OVER!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
3 months old
Yesterday Sullivan turned 3 months old. Where does the time go..... This boy is growing so fast it's making me sad. Here's what Sullivan is doing at 3 months old: