Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy 1st!

Today Michael and I celebrate our one year anniversary. I cannot believe we've been married for a year. A lot has happened in our lives in that year with the birth of our son. I love them both more and more every day. Happy Anniversary love, I know we will have many more to celebrate and I can't wait to grow old with you...


To celebrate our anniversary, our close friends Allison and Bryan are watching Sullivan while Mike and I go out to eat. Thanks guys! We also have our anniversary cake to eat from Waverly bakery. When we chose them to make our wedding cake, they told us to use the top tier right away and then for our anniversary cake they would make us a fresh one for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...