Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

I've been looking forward to a nice long weekend since I went back to work. This weekend was spent at my parent's house. It was so nice to head back home and see all the family. I miss them so going home is always a good time. 

On Saturday Stacy, Cathy, Eryn and I headed to LaCrosse to do a little shopping. Top on my list was Once Upon A Child. It's a second hand store only carrying clothes, toys and necessities for infants, toddlers and kids. I love this store! They also have stores in Rochester, MN and Cedar Rapids, IA but I recommend going to the one in LaCrosse. It's the biggest and the best. 

Michael stayed back at my parent's house with my mom and Sullivan. Sunday morning was spent with family again then it was off to Cedar Falls again by late afternoon. The rest of the weekend was spent being lazy and hanging out with my boys. 

Oh by the way, my sister scored this awesome swing for Sullivan to use at my parent's house. We ended up taking it home because he loves it. Thanks Stac!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...