Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Visitors



This past weekend my sister and her boys strolled down for a visit. She needed her Sullivan fix and I needed some family time. I used see my sister and her family almost every day when I lived back home. I miss them a lot but am so glad I get to see them often. My sister is such an amazing lady/mother/sister and I feel so blessed to have her in my life. 

The Merrill's arrived around 9:30/10:00 and shortly after we loaded up the car to do a little shopping. Did you know a Ford Focus can hold two adults in the front and three car seats in the back? Yup, we managed to fit Asher, Landon and Sullivan all in the back seat with my sister and I in the front.

It was a great time shopping. All the boys did such a great job and about three hours later we headed back to my place. Below is some pictures of the day. I have to laugh and the one with the three boys. This photo was taken after Sullivan made a very loud and juicy messy. Landon laughed so hard!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...