Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Celebrating!

Today there is much to be celebrated. I have been blogging for one year today, our baby boy is here and healthy and God has blessed us with a new year. 2012 was a wonderful year with many memories. I am thankful I have this blog to look back on and am hoping to continue this blogging journey for more years to come. 

I rang in the new year with my two favorite people. Mike worked all day and on his way home last night stopped to get carry out at our favorite restaurant in Cedar Falls, Montage. We ate and celebrated with a couple of photos and then Mr. Sullivan went to bed. Mike and I stayed up and watched movie and then everyone got to sleep in a bit this morning. Today has already been a productive one. Christmas decorations are down, files are organized and ready for the new year, house is clean, laundry is working away, recycling is done, our house is full of groceries and I am working a blog post and bucket list for 2013 while the boys are relaxing and napping. Life is good. 

I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store. Some of my new year "resolutions" are: making healthier choices in life both mentally and physically, finding a way to spend more time with my son and less time working/being busy, accomplishing my bucket list which I have added to the top bar of my blog.

Hoping for good health and happiness to you in 2013!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...