Monday, January 5, 2015

Hackman Christmas

This past weekend we celebrated our last Christmas of the season. I love this time of year but am glad life is ready to slow down a bit. Especially with this week's forecast of cold temperatures and tonight snow! Why is it that snow comes after Christmas? I'd love to have some snow for Christmas but could care less after the new year. Either way it gives us a reason to stay inside, snuggle in blankets and eat yummy soup! 

Our last Christmas on the Hackman side is always a blast, and this year may have been my favorite so far. Something about a beautiful house packed full of adults and children makes my heart happy. I love talking and catching up with my aunts and uncles, cousin young and old. Holding the new babies of the family, celebrating big events in our lives and eating yummy food. My mom comes from a big family. This family has blossomed into an even bigger family with tons of grandkids and even more great grandkids. 

From the words of my 89 year old grandpa, "I am truly blessed to have such a beautiful family."











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...