Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bucket List 2015

So far in 2015 I've created a new bucket list, see here or look at the top of our header for my 2013, 2014 and 2015 bucket lists. With that being said and all of it laid out for everyone to see, I've also started with scratching something off my list. Going on 3 years now, I've wanted to learn more about photography. We have a DSLR camera and I can honestly say I have no idea how to use it to it's full or even half of it's potential. I was so excited when I spotted a photography class at the end of November. Reason why maybe I haven't taken any yet is because there was never anyone teaching them that I thought I would get my full money's worth. In November when I saw the class "No More Auto Mode" by Tim Dodd, I knew I had to go. Tim Dodd is the owner of Tim Dodd Photography and happens to be what I think, one of the BEST photographers I know. Mike and I tried to get him for our wedding but our date didn't match with his schedule. I should have changed our date, because he's that good. 

Anyways, I'm two weeks into my 5 week class and am already doing things I've learned. I have a long ways to go, but I know more about my camera and more about the physics of taking good photography. I can't wait to see what the next three Tuesday nights have in store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...