Sunday, May 5, 2013

I dos and Goldfish

This weekend we headed back to Calmar for a very special wedding. My close friend Lindsey married her soulmate Ryan. Talking to the bride this week she was so worried the weather was going to be horrible.  But to a surprise by most, Saturday was a beautiful day and the wedding was everything and more. The happy couple said there I dos and then we all celebrated at the Inwood in Spillville. Everything was great from the beautiful bride to the decorations, to the food and mini cupcakes. Even the live band was a great choice.






This morning we woke to a big day for my dad and the grandkids. Today was fish moving day! My dad has had a pond for years. After moving to their new home this past fall, my dad has been planning of a bigger, better pond then the last one at their old house. Today the weather was nice and the pond water was ready. While dad put them into the buckets, the grandkids counted and named a few. My brother then transferred them into their new home. All 38 fish roamed freely into their new living quarters. Even "big hoss" looks tiny in the big pond. 

Hopefully Spring has decided to stay. We have our second and final wedding of the year this coming weekend. Hopefully there will be sunny skies and warm temperatures. Enjoy your week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...