Monday, September 2, 2013

Someone You Should Know

Last night my dad was featured on our local new station as "Someone you should know." My dad has always been a role model and hero to not only me and my family but many others in Calmar. My dad is known for putting everyone first but himself and going above and beyond to help strangers, people who need help and bettering my hometown of Calmar. In this clip he is recognized for all the beautiful flowers in the town. I can think of many more reasons he should be recognized, but he did great in his interview. I love my dad so much and we are so proud of him. Thank you dad for all you do.....for us and everyone. We love you.

Mike, Jodi and Sullivan

**If you weren't able to view the local news last night or would like to see it again, please click on the link below.

Linus "Sam" Sabelka Keeps the Flowers Blooming All Summer in Calmar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...