Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's been a while.

Let me just start with saying how fast November is flying by. I can't believe I've been away from my blog for several weeks. And honestly, I don't have a very good reason. My only two excuses are nothing new happening here and being busy in general life. They seem to be two very different excuses, you'd think if I was busy I'd have lots to write about. 

It's about to get a whole lot busier around here with Thanksgiving being only a week and a half away. After that, we are in the hustle and bustle of winter and Christmas. 

Our recap from the last couple of weeks. 
          Sullivan had an ear infection at the end of October. 
          Mike has been busy with Newbo and an open house at Barn Happy. He launched some new products and his latest trip to Newbo on Saturday proved that people love his stuff! He has a great but exhausting day. I have been busy trying to get over a cold/bug that appeared last week. 
          I've been busy busy at work preparing for a big audit this week. Let's hope it goes well!

We did have a chance last week to rake up all the leaves in our backyard. I happened to snap a couple of photos of Sullivan "helping" and the mountain of leaves. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...