Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year everyone! Can you believe another year is done? We had a great 2013! Sullivan changed daycares; he also celebrated many firsts including his first birthday. I had a position change within the bank, we bought a minivan, and Mike launched his business Red Piglet. I love looking back at the year to see how much we grew, changed, and achieved. 

We celebrated NYE at home, cozy and warm with a nice dinner. Sullivan enjoyed broccoli, watermelon and a mini cheeseburger while Mike and I had a more adult meal. Steaks, twice baked potatoes and sushi, all of which are my favorite things. 

Here's a look at Sullivan on NYE 2012 and NYE 2013. To me, he still looks the same, he's just matured and grown a little more.

At the top of the page you will notice some tabs. I have already started my 2014 bucket list. I made one last year which is great to look back on. It's a way for me to hold myself accountable and also a visual for the things I want to achieve throughout the year. Although I didn't get everything done on my list in 2013, I plan to carry most of them over on 2014. I'm sure I will add more through out the year so keeping checking if you're curious. The ones I did accomplish in 2013 are crossed off, but they also can be clicked on. This will take you to the blog post showing what we did. 

I look forward to all that 2014 has to offer and can only hope and pray for great health and good things to come for all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...