Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hackman Christmas

Every year we get the growing gang together at my Uncle Dale and Aunt Bonnie's house for Christmas. This is the one holiday we all try to make it to so that we can see as much of the family. My grandparents have 8 children, I believe 18 grandchildren and couldn't even tell you how many great-grandchildren we are up to. 

We usually chat, play trivia about the family's past, do a gift exchange and play bingo. The younger kids love to play in the basement full of toys and the adults sprawl out to chat, laugh and hold the new babies in the family on the main level's kitchen, dining room, sun room and family room. As you can see from the pictures below, everyone had a great time. My sister and I even came in matching outfits. Great minds think alike! I had no idea what she was wearing and didn't even know she had the same sweater. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...