Saturday, December 21, 2013

Our first Santa visit

We never made it to visit Santa last year for Sullivan's first Christmas. Ever since then, I've been feeling regret. I want to make it's a tradition every year to see the big guy. This year we squeaked in a visit the weekend before Christmas. I think I was more excited then anyone, and through out the holiday season we've been talking and prepping Sullivan for Santa. He knows what Santa says, "HO-HO-HO," and he recognized Santa in books and on the television. Was he ready to see him in person?

Well, we stood in line to wait to enter Santa's workshop on Main Street in Cedar Falls. Here's how it went.


Yup, not such a fan. We couldn't even get Sullivan to sit on my lap next to Santa. Hopefully next year is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...