Wednesday, October 1, 2014

3 Years

Today Mike and I celebrate 3 years of wedded bliss. Though I'm sure most married couples can say it isn't always wedded bliss, I can say I love Michael more today than I did 3 years ago. We have so much to be thankful for, so much we've learned as parents to our beautiful son Sullivan and so much more we've learned about each other along our journey. Michael is my best friend, my companion, my soul mate. I thank God he gave me a great man, husband and father that puts up with my "cattiness," short patience at times and all my "honey dos." Michael blends so well with my family and is the best father, and I mean the best, to our boy. 

Hunny, I love today, yesterday and tomorrow. I love growing old with you and thank you for all you do. 

Cheers to many more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...