Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Chuck e Cheese

While Mike's family was out and about, I took the boys to Chuck e Cheese to have some fun. Sullivan was getting stir crazy and since I had the day off, I thought why not. This is probably Sullivan's favorite place and if he had the choice, would go every weekend. In fact, the next day he wanted to go again. 

I remember (pre-kids) I swore I'd NEVER take my kids to Chuck e Cheese. I still cringe a little but luckily the two times I've been there, they've been on a weekday afternoon when it's fairly quiet. 

Sullivan loves the games and loves collecting his tickets. This time around we even got a little competitive. I decided to get in on the games and challenge him to see who'd get the most tickets. And in case you're wondering, no I didn't let him win! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...