Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend

This past weekend we headed north to home. I love home and am so happy Mike likes my hometown too. While he was busy networking Red Piglet, on Saturday the boys and I met up with my sister's family and my sister-in-law's family. We had lunch, played at the park and of course went to the Whippy Dip. The Whippy Dip had the best ice cream around. Seriously the best! And on a slow day you only have to wait in line for 15 minutes. Busy days you can wait over a half an hour. 



We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday evening surrounded by all the people I love the most! Chicken dinner carry outs and good conversations. We even got in some pictures. I'm not sure the last time us girls and my mom had a picture together,  it was long overdue.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...