Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter everyone!! I should say Happy Resurrection Day! It's a wonderful day to give thanks. 

The morning started off with church service and visitors, my sister and her kids joined us. After church we headed back to our house and awaited the arrival of more visitors. My parents, Mike's parents, my grandparents and my bother and his family all drove down to spend Easter at our house.

After food was devoured, which all was amazing, we decided to get some fresh air. Outside we went for a little egg hunt for the kids. Everyone enjoyed watching them scramble to find the hidden gems. 

Next up was dessert, the best carrot cake ever made by my sister-in-law, Cathy. 

The day went fast, but it was a wonderful day! I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as the Sabelkas and Nelsons!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...