Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baby's Room

Well we've sure been busy at the Nelson household! Since we got new windows installed in our bedroom, the baby's bedroom and our main bathroom, Mike's to-do list has been never ending. He's been such a great husband with everything I've asked from him. 

Mike painted our bedroom and the baby's room a couple of weekends ago. Since then, transforming the baby's room and getting things ready is high on our list. After all I only have two more months to go! The crib is up and ready, car seats are waiting to be installed, alphabet wall is complete and hung, storage cube is assembled and baby clothes are washed and put away. We still have more to do. If it ever decides to be sunny and nice on the weekends, Mike need to stain the windows in the baby's room and put up blinds and curtains. We also need to find a dresser to turn into a changing table that will probably get repainted white, and I need to make a pillow for the rocking chair.

I love this room and could me happier on how things have turned out so far. And I just LOVE my alphabet wall. It's perfect. We are so excited for our little guy to arrive and cannot wait to meet him. 

I will post pictures again when our room is complete.

Crib with a navy and white polka dot sheet
View of the room
My chair from a thrift store, ottoman from antique store then reupholstered



The alphabet wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...