Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ultrasound pictures!

I had my 28 week appointment on Thursday. This was a big one for several reason, I was getting my glucose test for gestational diabetes and we were scheduled to have another ultrasound because the baby was measuring bigger.

We waited all 4 weeks since the last appointment wondering how our little guy has changed and what he would look like now at 28 weeks. Well......I can honestly say I'm in love. He's the most beautiful little bundle I've seen. He has chubby checks and what looks like it could be a Sabelka butt chin. 

Our appointment went well. I'm 29 weeks and the ultrasound measured me at 30 weeks and 5 days. Our little guy is in the 70th percentile for weight and his head is measuring more at a 31 week baby. He may be a little chunk with a big head when he comes out! Doctor said everything looks wonderful and healthy and no reason to change the due date. They will still continue to monitor the growth to see if he will be too big. 

I also had great news on Friday with the results of my glucose test. I passed the test!! I am so thankful and so happy that I do not have gestational diabetes. For both the health of me and the baby, I feel God is watching over me and this little one. 

Here some pictures of Baby Boy Nelson!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...