Sunday, April 22, 2012

Minneapolis Trip Recap

On Friday my sister, Stacy and her son, Landon and I hit the road north to Minneapolis. The Merrill family was in Cedar Falls the night before for a Casting Crowns concert. Everyone was up bright and early Friday morning. After breakfast, good bye to the boys we were off.

Before reaching Minneapolis we stopped at the Medford outlet mall to catch a couple of deals, fill up with gas and lunch. Our main mission was to Minneapolis to go to Ikea! Both my sister and I have been waiting to go back since the last time we were there.

We spent the night and then got up Saturday morning for more shopping. We looped back home, stopping at Rochester. We got some great deals and had a great time. 

Check out all my loot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...