Wednesday, April 11, 2012

28 weeks!!

Well I'm a little late with this post but, I'm 28 weeks! This is a big week since it's also the start of my third and final trimester. I know I've said this before but it's crazy how fast time is flying by. I just hope it starts to slow down so we can get the room ready and so I can enjoy my short maternity leave.

Although the nursery is no where near ready we are getting things bought and everything lined up. Paint for the nursery is bought, crib is here waiting to be assembled, crib bedding is ready, and the alphabet wall is coming along. Also this past Monday we had windows replaced in our room, the nursery and the bathroom. They look so good but now we have to stain them, or I should say Mike has too. Poor guy is up to his ears in projects!

Here's what the momma is looking like at 28 weeks and I should give you warning. The outfit I wore in the photo makes me look like I'm 9 months pregnant with twins. Holy cow does my belly look big in this picture!! 

He is getting bigger and bigger. I just hope that he's not a 10-11 pounder when June comes around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...