Sunday, May 6, 2012

32 weeks!

Well I've made it to 32 weeks. Time is flying by and we only have 8 more weeks to go. May is set to be a busy month so I know the next 4 will be quick. With graduations, baby showers, working on the weekends, Memorial Day weekend, and finishing up the baby's room. 

I am now going to the doctor every 2 weeks which is exciting. Our baby boy is growing, moving and stretching out. I definitely have noticed that my body is getting sore. 

Here's a view of my baby belly at 32 weeks!


Mike and I also started going to Lamaze class. It's every Monday night from 6- 9:15. Makes for a long day but with one class down and 3 more to go it's been fun. We have 12 or 13 couples in the class, 2 couples are having twins and the couple we sat next to is due the day after us. 

It surprised me with how many couples chose to wait to find out the sex of the baby. Mike would have done so but me being the planner that I am I have to find out. Good for people who can do it, but it's not for me. 

Tomorrow night is our second class and I can't wait to see what we talked about or discuss. Even though most of the information isn't new to me, I really enjoy hearing questions people have and their opinions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...