Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby Showers Galore!

Well I survived the week of madness. All went well despite my feet swelling to the extreme! I think the combination of being super busy, on my feet from 8 to 9 every night and the higher temps did me in. Glad this week is a little slower. 

Last Thursday night my church held a baby shower for me. It was so sweet of them to all take time out of the busy work week. I was overwhelmed by all the ladies that showed up and all the wonderful gifts. Our baby is definitely getting spoiled and we are closer to being ready for his arrival.

Here's a couple of pictures from that evening. Thank you to Alice, Connie, Carla and Marti for hosting and making wonderful food!

All the wonderful ladies who put this shower together!

This Saturday was my family baby shower. My sisters and mother put on a wonderful shower with more great food including Scratch cupcakes as party favors. 

It was a great weekend seeing family and I want to thank everyone for all the great gifts and for making the trip. I feel so blessed to have amazing people in my life and thank God for all that he has given me.

My mother and mother-in-law

My Grandma and I with a beautiful quilt she made for our son.


My sisters and niece

Tomorrow we get to see our little guy and how much he's grown since the last ultrasound 7 weeks ago.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...