Sunday, April 26, 2015

Big News!

So here we are at the end of April. Wow, did this month go fast! Sorry I've been in hibernation for the remainder of what I hope is the last of cold weather. Today, was beautiful though. We spent the majority of the afternoon outside doing yard work, prepping the garden, and playing. We are all looking forward to this weeks weather which is supposed to be the the 70s and sunny, sounds pretty perfect to me!

I have good reason why I've been slacking in the blog lately. I've been tired, nauseous, and just not feeling myself. If you haven't guest it by now, I can happily say WE'RE PREGNANT!! I'm past 12 weeks, had my first doctor's appointment and have even said good-bye to my first trimester. Thank goodness on that, because let me tell you, this pregnancy is going a lot different than my first. As I mentioned earlier I've been nauseous almost everyday and for the most part all day long. I'm slowly feeling much better, but I still have moments. 


Mike, Sullivan and I are so excited for fall to get here. I say around Halloween but will most likely be November when our family of three becomes a family of four. Sullivan will be the best big brother. He already shows many qualities of being a big helper, care taker, great at sharing and being kind to others. I often gets notes (good ones) sent home from daycare about all the kind things he does to help Amy and the little girls out. I'm certain his role of being an only child with mold into the best big brother ever!

Stay tuned for monthly updates and more frequent blogs (now that I'm feeling up to it). :)If you'd like to begin guessing what you think the gender of our next child will be, take the poll of the right side of my blog! I'd love to hear your guess!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...