Monday, January 11, 2016

Our Little Seahawk FamBam

This weekend we hunkered inside. After all it was terribly cold with -30 wind chills. It was perfect though, we played, watched movies, and of course watched football. 

If you know me well, then you know I'm a Seahawks fan. Ever since Mike and I went to Seattle almost 5 years ago, I fell in love with Seattle and the team. Our honeymoon hotel was within eyesight of their stadium. This weekend was a big game for them. It was the Minnesota Vikings verse Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota. I wish I would have been there, but with kids, terribly cold temperatures and me heading back to work from maternity leave tomorrow, it just wasn't in the cards for us. 

We watched and celebrated at home. I even got Mike to sport some Seahawks gear and cheer them on. 

In the end, we didn't play the best but we got lucky, EXTREMELY lucky. I'm talking missed field goal 20 seconds left, lucky. I will take the win and hope they play better next week. 

Here's some photos of the family sporting their fan apparel. Go Seahawks! Let make it to the Superbowl again this year.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...