Monday, January 4, 2016

Out with the old and in with the new

Last weekend we ventured back to my hometown for more celebrations. We spent 3 nights with family and friends starting off New Year's Eve with one of my closest friend. It's been a long time (I'm talking pre-kids, pre-marriage even) that Mike and I have gone out on New Year's Eve to celebrate. In years past we usually work that day, then come home with some sort of take out and hunker down in our coziest attire. Making it to midnight is unheard of, we usually are snug in our beds by our usual time of no later than 10:00. But this year, we made plans with Matt and Heather to enjoy the evening with drinks and dinner at one of our favorites back home, The White House. The White House is located in St. Lucas, IA which is a very small town. The food is always great, especially their garlic toast. I wish I had more pictures of the evening, but I guess we were too busy have fun. 


Here's our annual New Year's Eve photo of the boys. Check out how Sullivan has grown from previous years by clicking here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...