Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mommy & Son Date Day

This day has been a long time coming. With Jett being a part of our family, most of my time is dedicated to tending to Jett or pumping. Unfortunately my one on one time with Sullivan has shortened. I no longer pick him up or take him to daycare on a regular basis, daddy now does that so I can get Jett to his daycare. Play time at night has also been shortened so that I have time to pump, make dinner, clean up, feed Jett and get bed time routine going. Needless to say we were long over due for some one on one time, just the two of us. 

It's been a while since we attempted going to the movies. The first and last time I took Sullivan it was two winters ago and we ended up leaving the theater halfway through. This time was different, Sullivan is a little older and it was just me and him. We took advantage of a free movie at our local theater, and this past week's selection was Home. It was such a cute movie! Sullivan did great. He devoured his popcorn, lemonade and fruities almost all before the movie started and for the most part he sat still for it. We had a couple of moments where he got a little antsy and where he had to stand up and dance to the music. 






Most definitely we will be having another date very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...