Thursday, March 17, 2016

Night out on the Town

This past weekend we headed up to my folks to spend time with family. It was a beautiful weekend. Mike and I had time to check out downtown Decorah with the boys on Saturday. I love the new little shops in town and later that afternoon we ventured over to one of my good friends house. Later that evening my parents watched the boys and Mike and I went on a little date. 

We had dinner with my sister and her husband at the White House in St. Lucas. This is one of my favorites! It's a cute little supper club with the yummiest food. After dinner and a few drinks we met up with my brother and sister-in-law at a local bar to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. Not sure the last time we went to a bar or even out on a date!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...