Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bonding Time

It's amazing how fast a week can go when you are relaxing at home, not at work, and nothing to do. This week I am on vacation at work. It was a little short notice since I was planning it around our babysitters granddaughter being born, but we have had fun and are making the most of it. Sullivan and I have had a wonderful week together. We've stayed in our pjs until late morning, ventured out to run errands and wash the car, we've visited daddy at work, and we've played, done crafts and had ourselves a little mommy/son date. It will be so hard to go back to work on Monday so I'm trying not to think about it. We still have fun things in store for the weekend and tomorrow is Mommy day!! Sullivan will go back to daycare for a some of the day while I go to the chiropractor and clean my carpets. 

Here's a few photos of our week. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...