Wednesday, February 6, 2013

7 months old


Today Sullivan turned 7 months old. Before we know it, we will be celebrating his first birthday. Where does the time go?

Sullivan is such a happy little boy who has brought so much joy in our lives. I couldn't imagine what life would be like without him. 

Here's a look at what Sullivan is doing at 7 months old:
* Eating cereal morning and night along with baby food. So far he loves chicken, turkey and peas. We tried peas for the first time tonight and although he loves his homemade turkey the best he still said "mmm." Hopefully this weekend I will be able to whip up more homemade foods. I would like to do homemade chicken, beef, and some green vegetables.
* Sleeping from 7:30 pm to 6:30 am 
* Drinks 3-5 1/2 oz bottles at daycare everyday 
* takes 2-3 naps a day usually 30 to 45 minutes long
* scoots like an inch worm
* rolls faster than you can blink an eye
* splashes in the tub
* loves when you sing to him
* loves his paci and "bennie" his blanket

We are still working on sitting by ourself, crawling (but we are getting close with both!), and working on getting our first tooth in. So far nothing but we chew on everything and I can feel the bump when he lets me put my finger in his mouth. 

Happy 7 months old my boy! Mommy and Daddy love you...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...