Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Button flowers and first words

This week is starting off better than last week. My new job is going great and Sullivan is staying healthy. Although we are having a tough time in the mornings when I drop him off at daycare. My boy is a bit of a mommies boy and gets very sad when I have to leave him at daycare. I think this may be a little bit of separation anxiety setting in. I love that he loves me very much but it breaks my heart when he's crying out for me and I have to leave. 

On a much happier note, Sullivan is saying his first word! Can you guess it? It's not momma or dada, even though he does say dada. This, I believe, is his first word because if you say it, he will say it. And if he does something he says it correctly. Take a look at the video to find out what this word is..


I also want to share my latest creation. I saw these a couple of weeks ago when I went to Mike's art show in Iowa City. Since I have a desk now, I thought these would be perfect. I love them and they are so easy to make. Check out my button flowers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...