Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Scrub-a-dub-dub

Baths have been quite interesting lately. Now that Sullivan can sit, stand, and pull himself up on things this makes it difficult to get baths done. It seems lately I get more water on myself than Sullivan. Ok, maybe not but my shirt is usually totally soaked. I have a squirm worm on my hands!! The other night I think I found a solution. He no longer want to sit in his baby seat he had for baths and although I have a picture of him in a tub chair my sister gave me, that only lasted for about as long as it took to take the picture. The solution: put towel on the bottom of the tub. fill tub with about 3 inches of water and plop Sullivan on towel. He stays put and the water in shallow enough that if he does start squirming he can lay down and not be submerged in water. His new thing, to stand next to the tub and watch as I fill it up. I love the chubby legs and little butt!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...