Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Big Reveal

We've waited 23 weeks for this. I'm surprised that I had enough will power to hold onto the envelope containing our second child's gender for 3 weeks. I'm definitely the type who doesn't like surprises and if I have a chance to find out sooner, I will take full advantage of it. 

With this challenge though it definitely opened my eyes to what other parents do, waiting until delivery to find out a baby's gender. I thought I could never do, until now. 





 I'm so glad we had the opportunity to find out our little's gender surrounded by family. Most were saying a girl, and I have to admit I was beginning to get suckered in to those guesses with all the differences I've had with pregnancy round two. 

I guess it goes to show that not all pregnancies are the same, not all genders are the same, and not all things people tell you go with a certain gender. 

Either way, we are ecstatic that Sullivan will be a big brother and have a new little brother in October or November!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...